Xcd Bc 160 + Ea 2.0 Skishoe
Finally, the downhill performance of an XCD ski meets the stability and floatation of a skishoe. The newest member of OAC’s line, the XCD BC 160, sits directly between the XCD GT and the KAR in terms of performance and versatility.
on most orders over $99
Earn 2% on every purchase
We match advertised prices
Designed around their familiar XCD platform, the BC 160 features a broader width, proportionally larger skin area, and stiffer camber profile. Add it all up, and you have their most versatile touring ski yet.
Purpose: An exceptionally versatile XCD ski. Built for outings in the hills where variable snow conditions and terrain will be encountered. Ideal for larger XCD skiers, as well as those carrying a heavy pack.
- OAC Braid box construction
- Compression-resistant elastic foam core
- Patented OAC Unicoat skibase*
- ABS reinforcements in base tip and tail
- Integrated high quality Mohair-mix skin
- ALU/GF reinforcement at binding area
- Steel edges
- Weight 1200 g w/o binding
- Length 160 cm
- Width 131-100-122 mm