on most orders over $50
Earn 2% on every purchase
We match advertised prices
- Fabric: 94% Recycled Polyester | 6% Elastane
- Insulation: Heatseeker™ Eco
- DryVent™ 2L with DWR finish
- Waterproof-breathable seam sealed construction
- Removable helmet-compatible hood
- PU-coated front zip closure
- Underarm ventilation
- Wrist gaiters
- Snap-down powder skirt
- Two secure-zip chest pockets
- Secure-zip wrist pocket and waist pocket
- Internal goggle pocket and zip media pocket
- Weight: 1000 g (2 lbs 3.27 oz)
- Centre back length: 27″
- Slim fit
A waterproof, breathable technology utilizing a polyurethane (PU) coating that consists of a tri-component, multi-layer formula for waterproof protection, moisture permeability and durability. DryVent™ technology has been lab and field-tested to ensure the best possible durability and function while also maintaining an optimum level of breathability.
DWR (DURABLE WATER REPELLENT)
Durable water repellent treatments protect fabrics from moisture saturation.
The North Face® proprietary synthetic insulation offers a great warmth-to-weight ratio, is highly compressible, and is extremely durable, making it ideal for coldweather footwear and other products requiring warmth with minimal bulk.