on most orders over $50
Earn 2% on every purchase
We match advertised prices
Remote backcountry trips and thru-hikes call for the gear you can count on—and the women’s-specific Kyte 56 delivers. Made with durable nylon fabrics that allow you to explore slot canyons or chart a course through dense brush in pursuit of whatever drives you. Quickly deploy the integrated rain cover to keep your gear dry and store small items in the stretch mesh shove-it pocket for quick access. Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment allows you to be hands-free without stopping to take your pack off.
Built to withstand every outdoor environment, from sandstone canyons to alder-filled alpine bushwhack.
MADE FOR WORK
Made for big days, from multi-day backpacking trips to drainage-digging trail missions, the Kestrel/Kyte Series has everyone covered with an integrated rain cover, trekking pole attachment and easy-access organization.
Because rain or shine, there is no excuse not to hit the trail.
AIRSCAPE® BACK PANEL
The AirScape back panel offers adjustable torso lengths and provides a stable and breathable close-to-body carry even when the trail gets technical.
- Women’s-specific sizing and fit
- Breathable AirScape® ridged foam back panel with adjustable torso length
- Floating top lid with external zippered pocket and under lid zippered mesh pocket
- Dual tuckaway ice tool attachments
- External reservoir sleeve
- Dual upper reverse StraightJacket side compression straps
- Dual lower side compression straps
- Zippered sleeping bag compartment with floating divider
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment
- Front panel hybrid shove-it pocket
- Dual stretch mesh side pockets
- Zippered hipbelt pockets
- Dual front-panel daisy chains
- Integrated removable rain cover
- Extensive front panel dual U-zip access to the main compartment
- 3.5 mm LightWire peripheral frame effectively transfers the load from harness to hipbelt
- Athlon framesheet spreads load across the entire back panel to the peripheral frame
AIRSCAPE® BACK PANEL
- The mesh-covered ridged foam allows maximum ventilation while keeping the load close to the body.
SPACER MESH HARNESS AND HIPBELT
- Soft edgeless padded mesh offers a soft, breathable contact surface and large load support.
- Adjustable sternum strap with rescue whistle
- LOAD RANGE: 30-40 LBS.
- WXS/S VOLUME:3295 IN3 / 54 L DIMENSIONS:26.38H X 13.78W X 13.78D IN. WEIGHT:3.574 LBS.
- WS/M VOLUME:3417 IN3 / 56 L DIMENSIONS:28.35H X 13.78W X 13.78D IN. WEIGHT:3.702 LBS.