on most orders over $50
Earn 2% on every purchase
We match advertised prices
The Kalliste is our most advanced low-angle paddle, with our best paddling design and construction features. You’ll feel exceptionally light, buoyant strokes while the smooth back face gives a quiet entrance and exit from the water. The Kalliste is the smart choice for those touring with a low-angle style of paddling and wanting the conservative yet powerful feel of a mid-sized blade.
- Ultimate performance brings together all of our most advanced designs.
- Mid-sized blades are an ideal fit for the great majority of average size paddlers.
- The volume of the buoyant, full carbon, blades creates an exceedingly light feel for effortless and confident strokes.
- Dynel® blade edges use a composite roping material, that is impact and abrasion resistant. This, along with a stronger design and construction, makes the Kalliste the choice over our Ovation model for more rugged paddling enviornments.
- Dihedral allows for smooth and stable forward paddling, a core philosophy for Werner.
- Smooth back face makes for cleaner entry and exit of your strokes and an elegant feel on the water.
- Optimized flex and strength. Choose our carbon straight shaft in Standard Diameter or Small Diameter.
- The adjustable LeverLock system allows for up to 20cm of adjustment. Offered in two ranges: 220-240cm and 240-260cm
- Shaft Option: Straight
Pieces: 2 Piece
Weight Grams: 723g.
Weight Ounces: 25.5oz.
Length Range: 220-240cm, 240-260cm and 260-280cm
Feather Angle: LeverLock Adjustable
Blade Surface Area: 643 cm2
Blade Length x Width: 52cm x 16.5cm