on most orders over $50
Earn 2% on every purchase
We match advertised prices
A gravel bike allows the everyday rider to decide what terrain they wish to tackle each and every ride with the ability to fit wider off-road tires handling the rough stuff becomes second nature, or if you wish to stick to the tarmac you’ll have a compliant and comfortable ride.
Key Features & Benefits:
- Hydraulic Disc Brakes:Accurate and powerful braking capacity to keep you in control in all weather conditions.
- Aluminium Frame:Lightweight & durable.
- Shimano 11 speed:Reliable, with a wide range of gears for all-terrain – even the biggest of hills.
- Frame:Orbea Terra Hydro disc, hydroformed triple butted aluminium, tapered 1-1/8″ – 1,5″, BB 68mm – BSC English, Thru Axle 12mm x 142mm rear, thread M12x P1.5, DT internal cable routing, 27,2mm seat tube, MMS system
- Fork:Orbea Terra OMP carbon disc fork, full carbon steerer, tapered 1-1/8″ – 1,5″, carbon dropouts Thru axle 12mm x 100m, thread M12xP1.5, MMS system
- Number of Gears:11
- Gear Shifters:Shimano ST-RX600
- Chainset:Shimano GRX RX600
- Rear Cassette:Shimano CS-M7000 11-40t 11-Speed
- Chain:Shimano HG 601
- Rear Derailleur:Shimano RX812 GS
- Wheelset:Orbea wheel: Ready GR with 12mm E-Thru hubset Shimano RS470 28H
- Tyres:Vittoria Terreno Dry Gravel G2.0 TNT 700x38c
- Brakes:Shimano RX400 Hydraulic disc
- Handlebars:OC1 All Road, reach 80mm, drop 125mm, flare 12º
- Handlebar Tape:Orbea
- Headset:FSA 1-1/8 – 1-1/2″ Integrated Carbon Cup ACB Bearings
- Stem:OC1 31.8mm interface -6º
- Saddle:Selle Royal Seta RS
- Seatpost:OC2 Carbon 27.2 Offset 20