A boot with all the advantages and benefits the youngest skiers need: Ficher XJ Sprint. Construction and materials are an ideal balance of practicality, comfort, and basic performance. The boot has extra insulation to keep kids comfortable as they learn.
- Comfort Guard: Very lightweight, water-repelling insulation material for additional thermal protection in the forefoot and toe area.
- Easy Entry Loops: Practical entry loops and wide-opening designs guarantee that boots can be put on/taken off comfortably.
- Fischer Fresh: Fischer Fresh puts an end to unpleasant odours, giving you lasting freshness inside the cross country skiing boot with a pleasant smell and feeling inside.
- Internal Molded Heel Cap: Internal anatomically shaped heel cap. Very light and individually thermoformable.
- Junior Fit Concept: The right fit for all requirements. Whether it’s shaped for the female foot with the comfort or race version, customised for the feet of young skiers, meeting the comfort requirements of all-rounders or for direct power transfer in racing: the Boot Fit Concept with special lasts is the answer to all the different needs and morphologies of the various consumer groups.
- Lace Cover: Lace covers for additional protection against the snow and wet conditions and to give you a comfortable warm feeling.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review JUNIOR XJ SPRINT CLASSIC BOOT