Easy entry and lace cover ensure a comfortable, secure fit while keeping out snow. Comfort Guard water-repellent insulation in the forefoot and toe keep feet dry and warm. Inside the boot, a light, thin layer of water-repellent insulation material offers additional thermal protection in the forefoot and toe area to keep the skiers warm as they glide through the snow.
Sole: TURNAMIC Touring
Weight/Size: 412g / 42
Boot Flex: Soft
- TURNAMIC Touring Sole
- Sole for the classic technique. The flat construction enables a safe walk to the track and good balance on the skis. Flex grooves and soft sole flex support the smooth kick. The profile is non-slip and self-cleaning. The wear-resistang 1K-Desmopan material mix is long-lasting and acts as an insulation layer against the cold.
- Internal Molded Heel Cap
- Internal anatomically shaped heel cap. Very light and individually thermoformable.
- Gaiter Ring
- Fastening for all popular gaiter models for additional protection against the snow and wet conditions.
- Comfort Guard
- Very lightweight, water-repelling insulation material for additional thermal protection in the forefoot and toe area.
- Fischer Fresh
- Fischer Fresh puts an end to unpleasant odours, giving you lasting freshness inside the cross country skiing boot with a pleasant smell and feeling inside.
- Lace Cover
- Lace covers for additional protection against the snow and wet conditions and to give you a comfortable warm feeling.
- Nylex Lining
- Moisture wicking lining.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review XC TOURING BOOT