The Rabaska jacket inspires great adventures and is more than welcome in colder weather!
Made of 100% polyester Sherpa fleece, the forearms of this jacket are reinforced at the back for added durability. In addition to having a small pocket on the chest and two others on the waist to warm your hands, each of them has a zipper to keep accessories safe.
Its Sorbtek® mesh lining traps moisture, wicks it away and releases it to keep you dry at all times. The zipper of the jacket is the full length of the garment and is enhanced with a flap inside. Elasticated cuffs to retain heat add comfort while giving style to the jacket.
The Rabaska jacket is truly the ultimate versatile piece to keep you warm at the cabin or accompany you on a cool day in the forest.
Made of 100% recycled polyester sherpa fleece
• Sorbtek® mesh lining catch moisture, move it out & release it to keep you drier
• Reinforced forearms for additional durability
• 1 zippered chest pockets with & 2 handwarmer zippered pockets
• YKK® coil zipper with inner storm flap
• Elastic cuffs for easy layering
• Hooké signature embroidery
• GRS & Oeko-Tex® standard 100 certified
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review WOMEN'S RABASKA SHERPA SAND/BURGUNDY JACKET