Our super-concentrated liquid Wilderness Wash™ goes a long way and is gentle on fabrics and skin but effective on dishes and laundry stains. It is biodegradable, phosphate, paraben and fragrance-free. We’ve also made sure that the bottles it comes in are tough enough and the lids are secure enough so you don’t have to worry about the soap leaking in your pack or bag. Use it in accordance with Leave No Trace principles (see below) and it is gentle on the environment, too.
- Biodegradable, super-concentrated formula
- Tough bottle with lid insert and secure cap, so it will not leak in your pack or bag
- Safe for personal use, pots, pans, clothes or any outdoor gear
- Smaller size meets airport regulations for carry-on liquids
WHAT CAN WILDERNESS WASH?
- Be used in lakes and streams? No. Biodegradable means that the product will break down due to biological action and UV, but it will harm aquatic life if used directly in streams, ponds and lakes. Practice Leave No Trace and wash / dispose of waste water 300ft / 100m from any water source.
- Be used for wool or technical fabrics? Yes. It is a non-detergent formula which will not harm wool or degrade water-resistant technical fabrics / DWR finishes (make sure to rinse well after washing).
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review WILDERNESS WASH SOAP