Physical power plus paddle power take on the power of the river.
Watch most all creek boat videos today or footage where the paddler is being swallowed by massive holes amidst canyon walls. Now, what paddle do they have? Trusted on the hardest runs in the world and those firing up the hardest line on their local run are the Werner river running paddles. The Powerhouse and its smaller counterpart the Sherpa offer Bomber reliability, tested and proven where it counts.
- Premium Performance uses material choice and manufacturing skills to allow for a perfect combination of light swing weight and stiffness. Fibreglass blade construction gives you a compromise between swing weight and value.
- Dihedral allows for smooth and stable forward paddling, a core philosophy for Werner.
- Custom shaped, low profile, reinforcement spine allows for enhanced blade maneuverability when linking several strokes and provides blade stiffness and overall strength.
- Full-sized blades are an ideal fit for larger, well-conditioned paddlers.
- Optimized flex and strength. Designed for your body to feel strain-free without giving up Bomber reliability.
- Brightly coloured translucent fibreglass laminate blade.
- Feather Angle: 4-piece - R45/0/L45 or R30/L30. R45 is our most popular in river running and R30 in playboating.
- Shaft Option: Straight
- Pieces: 4 Piece
- Weight Grams: 1169g.
- Weight Ounces: 41.25oz.
- Feather Angle: Must have 45 degrees of separation between holes. The most common combinations are R30/L30 and R45/0/L45.
- Blade Surface Area: 720 cm2
- Blade Length x Width: 48cm x 20cm
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review WERNER POWERHOUSE 4 PIECE STRAIGHT SHAFT KAYAK PADDLE