The best winter hike starts with the right gear, and the Tubbs Wilderness women's snowshoe is your jumping off point. Tubbs 180™ Pro binding combined with their Fit-Step™ frame and ActiveLift™ heel make the perfect blend of modern tech, comfort, and ease of use for all-day adventure seekers. Don't stop hiking when the snow falls - get inspired by winter Wilderness on this Tubbs classic.
- Dimensions: 9" x 30"
- Surface Area: 234 in²
- Optimal Load: 234 in²
- Fit-Step Frame: The innovative and biomechanical aluminum Fit-Step™ frame, designed with a slightly upturned, rounded tail, reduces muscular skeletal impact on hip, knee and ankle joints by 10%.
- SoftTec™ Decking: Tubbs SoftTec™ decking provides durable, lightweight flotation.
- 180 Pro Binding: Features extended rigid Control Wings™, a locking heel strap and a contoured, padded upper for pressure-free comfort and added warmth.
- Cobra Crampon: The carbon steel Cobra™ toe crampon, located under the ball of the foot provides constant penetrating contact in variable snow conditions. Jagged tooth construction improves grip on packed snow and ice.
- Rotating Toe Cord - Rotation Limiter: enables the tail of the snowshoe to drop and snow to shed off the tail, reducing cardio-respiratory strain by 7%. The underfoot pivot point also allows the toe traction teeth to bite deeply into the snow when weighted. A rotation limiter prevents over-rotation and shin bang.
- Weight: 4.2 lbs
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review WOMEN'S WILDERNESS 30 SNOWSHOE