A truly classic snowshoe in every sense! The Frontier has been a staple of the Tubb’s Trail Walking category for years, and things are only getting better. This season brings a new look for the Frontier with eye-catching modern styling and colors (including a sleek, blacked-out version). The streamlined 180™ EZ binding makes entry and exit a breeze with a single buckle tightening mechanism, while Control Wings™ and a heel strap provide efficient, lightweight support. The minimalist design of the Frontier delivers efficient performance on packed trails thanks to the aluminum Fit-Step™ frame and SoftTec™ decking. Whether you’re a budding snowshoer or just looking to take on less intense trails and hikes, the Frontier has everything you need for your next winter excursion.
- FIT - STEP™ FRAME: The innovative, upturned tail of the aluminum Fit-Step™ frame provides biomechanical benefits, reducing musculoskeletal impact on hip, knee and ankle joints by 10%.
- SOFTEC™ DECKING: SoftTec™ decking provides durable, lightweight flotation and has a smooth, soft texture.
- ROTATING TOE CORD ARTICULATION SYSTEM: The Rotating Toe Cord design enables the tail of the snowshoe to drop, shedding snow off the tail. When weighted, the teeth on the toe traction underfoot bite deeply into the snow.
- 180™ EZ BINDING: The streamlined 180™ EZ binding features a simple, one buckle tightening mechanism, coupled with easy-to-use Control Wings™ and a heel strap for efficient, lightweight support.
- RECREATIONAL CRAMPONS: Our Recreational series of carbon steel toe and heel crampons feature front and rear braking teeth for secure uphill, downhill, and sidehill grip on packed snow conditions.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review WOMEN'S FRONTIER SNOWSHOE