A simple, high mobility vest for kayak fishing, paddling, general boating, and personal watercraft use. The sculpted front and back foam panels create more mobility for angling and paddlesports.
- Easy Mounts for Equipment: Multiple mounting points for nippers, retractors, hemostats, and more.
- Large Velcro Front Pockets: Easy to access quickly and sized to hold fly or tackle boxes.
- Maximum Mobility: Sculpted foam paneling is designed with a non-restrictive cut for maximum mobility. A thinner back panel helps eliminate interference with high seatbacks.
- Easy Entry: A simple three-buckle front entry design makes the Fit easy to get on quickly.
- Type III PFD: With sea level buoyancy of 16-18 lbs.
- Buoyancy 12-14 lbs
- Foam Material Polyethylene
- Outer Shell 240D Ripstop
- Inner Liner 200D Nylon
- Weight 1.5 lbs
- Gender Unisex
- USCG Approved Yes
- Mounting Points Multiple
- Velcro Pockets Yes
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review SPINNER PFD