A consistent best-seller, this versatile snow pant works as well for the toughest snowboarder as it does for the smoothest alpine skier. Cut with street smart back pockets, belt loops and adjustable waist, the Olympia is fully waterproof and highly insulated against the cold with 10k/10k stretch recycled Repreve® laminate and DWR and 60g Primaloft® Black ECO Insulation. Critically taped seams, inner snow gaiters and cuff anchors, as well as a "Room to Grow" hem that extends a full 2" making this a pant you can hand off to a younger sibling -- maybe two seasons from now.
- REPREVE®: Recycled polyester made from post-consumer recycled plastic bottles.
- PRIMALOFT® BLACK ECO: Primaloft® Black Insulation Eco features all the necessities for a thermally efficient insulation and adds the benefits of softness, packability and loft. It combines 60%-recycled materials with advanced fiber technology to create a high performing eco-friendly insulation for immediate warmth without the bulk.
- DWR (DURABLE WATER REPELLENT): Durable water repellent treatments protect fabrics from moisture saturation.
- Fabric: Stretch Recycled Repreve® Polyester
- Insulation: Primaloft® Black Eco
- Critically seam sealed | DWR finish
- Inner adjustable waist | Belt loops
- Reinforced kickpatches
- Inner snow gaiters with gripper elastic
- Room-to-Grow system | +2" extension
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review GIRL'S OLYMPIA PANT