Sirrus X is your ticket to riding more, and to places you never imagined possible. It's a comfortable, capable, "let's do stuff" kind of bike that will inspire you to ride more than you ever have before. With bigger, confidence inspiring tires, a slightly more upright riding position, a super intuitive one-by drivetrain, and plenty of mounts for racks and fenders —it's more than just a solid partner on pavement. Sirrus X is a dialed option when it's time to hit some gravel. We've also equipped every Sirrus X with next-level comfort from our scientifically tested and ergonomically engineered Shared Platform Body Geometry saddle, handgrips, and pedals.
- Lightweight A1 Alloy frame with clean internal cable routing, 3.5lbs (1.7kg) lighter than our Crosstrail Hydro model.
- Maxiumum control through hyper intuitive shifting with 1x8 wide range gearing, and powerful hydraulic disc brakes.
- Float over rough stuff with fast rolling Specialized Pathfinder 42c tires featuring proprietary Gripton rubber compound.
- Premium sport level tire
- FRAME: Specialized A1 Premium Aluminum, Fitness Geometry, butted tubing, internal cable routing, flat-mount disc, quick-release, Plug + Play rack/fender mounts
- FORK: Hi-Ten steel, flat-mount disc, Plug + Play fender mounts, low rider rack mounts, quick-release
- HANDLEBARS: Stout Mini Rise, alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 15mm rise, 31.8mm
- STEM: Specialized, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise
- TAPE: Specialized Neutralizer, Body Geometry, locking grip
- SADDLE: Bridge Sport, Steel rails, 155/143mm
- SEATPOST: Alloy, 12mm offset, 2-bolt clamp, 27.2mm
- SEAT BINDER: Bolt-type, 31.8mm
- FRONT BRAKE: Promax F1, hydraulic disc, flat-mount, 160mm
- REAR BRAKE: Promax F1, hydraulic disc, flat-mount, 160mm
- SHIFT LEVERS: MicroSHIFT, 8-speed
- REAR DERAILLEUR: MicroSHIFT Advent 9 Speed, W/O Clutch
- CRANKSET: 3 pc, Alloy Forged Arms
- CHAINRINGS: 40T
- CHAIN: KMC X8 w/ Missing Link™
- RIMS: 700C disc, double-wall alloy, 22mm depth, 21mm internal width, 32h
- FRONT HUB: Alloy, 6-bolt disc, loose ball bearing, quick-release, 32h
- REAR HUB: Alloy, 6-bolt disc, 8-/9-speed freehub, loose ball bearing, quick-release, 32h
- SPOKES: Stainless, 14g
- FRONT TIRE: Pathfinder Sport, 700x42mm
- REAR TIRE: Pathfinder Sport, 700x42mm
- INNER TUBES: Schrader valve, 40mm
- PEDALS: Specialized Body Geometry Fitness, platform, plastic
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review 2021 SIRRUS X 2.0 BIKE