A summer blockbuster with an eye for adventure, the Rockhopper Comp lives for high action and fast-paced plot twists and features an all-new, Premium A1 Aluminum frame making its single track debut.
- A heart of gold, presented in our lightweight yet durable Premium A1 Aluminum, the Rockhopper features butted aluminum tubes in order to keep weight low and strength high, all while providing increased standover clearance, slick internal cable routing, and dropper-post compatibility. With the goal of making sure that the Rockhopper offers both the best fit and best performance for every person, no matter their measure, we’ve paired each Rockhopper frame size with the optimal wheel size. The result is a Rockhopper to fit every rider and the assurance that every Rockhopper is rolling on the best-handling wheel for its frame size.
- With Rx Tune on Rockhopper, the lockout-equipped SR Suntour XCM with custom Multi-Circuit damping brings size-specific travel and spring rates to the show in a performance that’s sure to impress while also ensuring consistent geometry, handling, and suspension performance, regardless of frame or wheel size.
- Beautifully beastly, Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc brakes pack a mean bite but deliver their power with a refined, intuitive feel to make for a package that punches way above its pay grade.
- Keep things simple with a durable 1x MicroSHIFT drivetrain that offers plenty of range along with a clutch-equipped rear derailleur that keeps your ride quiet—and your chain on.
- Pair dead-reliable hubs from Shimano with our 25-millimeter internal diameter, hookless Stout rims for a wheelset hat-trick: strong, light, and durable.
- A1 premium butted alloy, zero-stack head tube, internal cable routing, 135x9mm forged dropouts, chainstay-mounted disc brake, replaceable alloy derailleur hanger, stealth rack mounts, dropper post compatible
- SEAT BINDER Alloy, quick release, 34.9
- FORK SR Suntour XCM 27.5, 30mm Stanchions, Rx Tune, coil spring, custom Multi-Circuit damping w/lockout, QR, 80/90/100mm travel (size-specific), 42mm offset
- STEM Stout 3D-forged alloy, 31.8mm, 6-degree rise
- HANDLEBARS Stout Mini Rise, alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 15mm rise, 31.8mm
- GRIPS Specialized Trail Grips, lock-on
- SADDLE Bridge Sport, Steel rails, 155/143mm
- SEATPOST Alloy, 12mm offset, 2-bolt clamp, 30.9mm
- FRONT BRAKE Shimano BR-MT200, hydraulic disc, 180mm
- REAR BRAKE Shimano BR-MT200, hydraulic disc, 160mm
- REAR DERAILLEUR microSHIFT Advent, 1x9 w/ clutch
- SHIFT LEVERS microSHIFT Advent, 9-speed
- CHAIN KMC X9EPT, 9-speed, anti-corrosion coating w/ reusable Missing Link™
- CRANKSET Stout 1x, forged alloy
- CHAINRINGS 30T
- CASSETTE microSHIFT Advent, 9-speed, 11-42T
- BOTTOM BRACKET Square-tapered, 73mm, internal bearings, 122.5mm spindle
- RIMS Stout Alloy, hookless, pinned, disc only, double-wall, 25mm inner width, 28h
- FRONT HUB Shimano HB-TX505, Center Lock™ disc, 9x100mm spacing, quick-release, 28h
- REAR HUB Shimano FH-TX505, Center Lock™ disc, 9x135mm spacing, quick-release, 32h
- FRONT TIRE Ground Control Sport, 27.5x2.3"
- REAR TIRE Ground Control Sport, 27.5x2.3"
- INNER TUBES Presta, 40mm valve
- SPOKES Stainless, 14g
|BIKE STAND-OVER HEIGHT||658mm||695mm||735mm|
|FORK LENGTH (FULL)||475mm||485mm||495mm|
|TOP-TUBE LENGTH (HORIZONTAL)||541mm||565mm||589mm|
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review 2021 ROCKHOPPER COMP 27.5 2X BIKE