Traction, control, confidence, and fun—the Riprock 20 is the perfect bike for your kid to start hitting the trails.
While there are many notable features that make the Riprock awesome, it's the 2.8-inch tires that provide a high degree of, well, shred-ability—delivering exceptional traction, control, and confidence for riding rough, off-road sections and city streets alike. And when you combine the big tires with sturdy 20-inch wheels, mechanical disc brakes, and seven-speed shifting, you have the perfect mountain bike to get your little Ripper out on the path to a lifetime of fun rides.
- The A1 premium aluminum frame is lightweight and built to withstand the tough use by kids, while the geometry features an ultra-low standover that makes it easy for your little ones to fit on and grow with the bike.
- Custom SR Suntour XCT fork features a sturdy construction and a coil spring that delivers 60mm of bump absorbing travel.
- The 2.8-inch Big Roller tires not only ensure exceptional traction, but also offer greater ride quality, stability, and loads of fun.
- FRAME: Specialized A1 Premium Aluminum, single-butted, ZeroStack head tube, 135mm rear hub spacing, forged dropouts, replaceable derailleur hanger
- FORK SR: Suntour XCT, coil spring, preload adjust, 60mm of travel
- SEAT BINDER: Bolt-type, 31.8mm
- STEM: 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise, 25.4mm clamp, 60mm
- HANDLEBARS: Double-butted alloy, 5-degree backsweep, 25.4mm
- GRIPS: Specialized, slip-on
- SADDLE: Specialized Kids' Henge
- SEATPOST: Alloy, single-bolt, 27.2MM
- FRONT BRAKE: Mechanical disc, organic pads, 6-bolt, tool-less reach adjust, 160mm
- REAR BRAKE: Mechanical disc, organic pads, 6-bolt, tool-less reach adjust, 160mm
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Tourney RD-TX800, 8-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Tourney, Revo 7-speed
- CASSETTE: SunRace, 7-Speed, 11-34t
- CHAIN: KMC Z51 EPT, anti-rust coating, 7-speed
- CRANKSET: Forged alloy, 127mm
- CHAINRINGS: Steel, 30T
- RIMS: 24", double-wall aluminum
- FRONT HUB: Alloy, 6-bolt disc, 110mm spacing, loose ball bearings, QR, 32h
- REAR HUB: Alloy, 6-bolt disc, 135mm spacing, 7-speed freehub, loose ball bearings, QR, 28h
- SPOKES: Stainless, 14g
- FRONT TIRE: Big Roller, 60 TPI, wire bead, 20x2.8"
- REAR TIRE: Big Roller, 60 TPI, wire bead, 20x2.8"
- INNER TUBES: Schrader valve
- PEDALS: Nylon platform w/ reflectors
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review 2021 RIPROCK 20 BIKE