If lightweight is your goal and comfort is your priority, the Ultralight Air Mat may be perfect for you. The mat was awarded Gear of the Year by National Geographic Adventure and earned Best New Gear from Gear Institute in 2014 for its innovative construction and ease of use. Using Air Sprung Cell™ technology with a single layer of medium resolution cells, this mat offers a minimal packed size and weight. Ideal for adventure racers, lightweight backpacks or backpacking adventures, or anyone looking for warmer-weather comfort.
- R-Value of 1.1 is designed for warmer-weather use.
- Exkin Platinum® insulation reflects your radiant heat back to you, Thermolite® insulation prevents convective heat loss
- Lighter, quieter, and durable 30D / 40D face fabric with Sea to Summit’s liquid-extruded lamination is quiet, durable, and extremely reliable.
- Patent-pending multi-function valve and supplied Airstream Pump™/stuff sack means quick and easy inflation, deflation, and adjustment.
- PillowLock™ included preventing your Aeros™ Pillow from slipping
- BEST USE: Ultralight Backpacking, Bike Touring
- COMES WITH: Airstream Pumpsack / Stuff Sack and a mat repair kit
- FABRIC: 30D/40D Nylon Face Fabric with anti-microbial liquid-extruded TPU lamination
- R-VALUE: 1.1
- SEASON RATING: Summer Air Mat
- SPECIAL: Extrusion TPU Lamination to reduce delamination
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review ULTRALIGHT SLEEPING MAT