The Comfort Light™ Self Inflating Mat is an excellent lightweight, backpacking option that offers superb comfort at a low weight and small packed size. The Delta Core™ technology removes 40% of bulk and weight from the 2" thick foam to keep your nights comfortable. The multi-function valve is a low profile, high volume valve that flips over to allow fast deflation without fighting re-inflation as you go. The Comfort Light Self-Inflating Mat is a real alternative to air mats for many backpackers and for campers who like to sleep comfortably.
- R-Value of 3.1 - sufficient warmth for Spring to Fall camping. Click here to learn about the new ASTM R-Value test standard.
- 2" thick foam for a really comfortable night sleep
- Flip-over multi-function valve for fast and easy inflation, deflation and fine tuning of air pressure
- Woven 30D polyester face fabric chosen for its light weight and strength
- Silicone print prevents your sleeping bag from slipping on the mat, or the mat slipping on the tent floor
- Utilizes Delta Core technology, which significantly reduces weight and packed volume
- Supplied Pillow Lock patches keep your Sea to Summit pillow firmly attached to the mat
- Weight: Regular: 1 lb 5 oz ≈ Lighter than a carton of eggs
- Packed Size Comparison: Similar to a roll of paper towels
- Performance: 3 Season: Take this mat out late Spring into early Fall, no matter where you are
- Durability: Woven 30D polyester face fabric chosen for its light weight and strength
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review COMFORT LIGHT SELF INFLATING SLEEPING PAD