Whether you are doing laps in back-bowl powder, dropping down a steep line or flying down your favorite groomers, the QST 99 gives you the confidence to always push your limits.
- Rocker Type: All Terrain Rocker – 20% Tip Rocker / 65% Camber / 15% Tail Rocker
- Core: Light Poplar Full Woodcore – A woodcore from tip to tail offers optimum stability on snow and powerful rebound. Maximizes ski-to-snow contact and filters vibrations.
- Laminates: Carbon Powered C/FX Carbon Flax Weave – C/FX technology is elevated to the next level of performance by being supercharged with two times more carbon and balanced with basalt to keep its superior dampening and vibration absorption properties.
- Powerframe Ti – An edge-to-edge Titanal insert underfoot, running throughout the ski for maximum power and increased hard snow edging.
- Cork Damplifier – Cork is three times more absorbing than Koroyd. Using it in the tip of the ski enables a high level of vibration absorption and dampening with even less weight.
- Pulse Pad – A layer of rubber that runs along the edges and in ski's critical zones for a smoother ride and improved ski-to-snow contact.
- Sidewalls: Full Sandwich Sidewalls – A laminate construction with full length ABS sidewalls gives extraordinary smooth ski/snow contact and great terrain adaptation. Laminated construction enables Salomon to combine optimum material layers for targeted performance.
- Base: Sintered Graphite Base
- Edges: Total Edge Reinforcement – A fiber reinforcement directly on top of the edges improves durability, edge grip and shock resistance.
- TPU Glossy Topsheet
- Tail Protector
- Binding Compatibility: We recommend a brake width equal to or at most 15 mm wider than the ski waist width.
- Terrain:All-Mountain, Alpine Touring
- Skis:No Bindings
- Ability Level:Intermediate-Advanced
- Rocker Type:Rocker/Camber/Rocker
- Turning Radius:Medium
- Core/Laminates:Carbon, Flax, Metal, Wood
- Tail Type:Partial Twin Tip
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review 2021 QST 99 SKI