One of the best-selling and best-love freeride skis of the past few years, the Salomon QST 106 Skis get a thorough revamp for 2020. Sidecut has been changed for easier and quicker turn initiation and Powerframe Ti (Titanal) has been added for stability and power, along with a cork insert in the tip to reduce vibration. With a slightly stiffer overall flex, the QST 106 is a chargier version of the ski that took the freeride world by the horns three seasons ago and will appeal to stronger and faster skiers who want a quiver-of-one freeride tool.
- Rocker Type: All Terrain Rocker – 25% Tip Rocker / 58% Camber / 17% Tail Rocker
- Core: Light Poplar Full Woodcore – A woodcore from tip to tail offers optimum stability on snow and powerful rebound. Maximizes ski-to-snow contact and filters vibrations.
- Laminates: Carbon Powered C/FX Carbon Flax Weave – C/FX technology is elevated to the next level of performance by being supercharged with two times more carbon and balanced with basalt to keep its superior dampening and vibration absorption properties.
- Powerframe Ti – An edge-to-edge Titanal insert underfoot, running throughout the ski for maximum power and increased hard snow edging.
- Cork Damplifier – Cork is three times more absorbing than Koroyd. Using it in the tip of the ski enables a high level of vibration absorption and dampening with even less weight.
- Pulse Pad – A layer of rubber that runs along the edges and in ski's critical zones for a smoother ride and improved ski-to-snow contact.
- Sidewalls: Full Sandwich Sidewalls – A laminate construction with full length ABS sidewalls gives extraordinary smooth ski/snow contact and great terrain adaptation. Laminated construction enables Salomon to combine optimum material layers for targeted performance.
- Base: Sintered Graphite Base
- Edges: Total Edge Reinforcement – A fiber reinforcement directly on top of the edges improves durability, edge grip and shock resistance.
- TPU Glossy Topsheet
- Tail Protector
- Binding Compatibility: We recommend a brake width equal to or at most 15 mm wider than the ski waist width.
- Terrain:All-Mountain, Big Mountain, Alpine Touring
- Skis:No Bindings
- Ability Level:Intermediate-Advanced
- Rocker Type:Rocker/Camber/Rocker
- Turning Radius:Medium
- Core/Laminates:Carbon, Flax, Metal, Wood
- Tail Type:Partial Twin Tip
- Partial Twin Tip
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review 2021 QST 106 SKI