The QST 118 is Salomon’s widest ski, and we thought the previous version was a very fun, poppy pow ski that excelled in tight terrain while being versatile enough to handle some bigger lines. For the 2019-2020 season, it’s getting tweaked, and returning unchanged for 20/21, apart from graphics.
- Power-The C/FX carbon and flax reinforcement layer delivers power and stability like metal, at a fraction of the weight.
- Stability-Experience confidence-boosting stability thanks to the integration of our exclusive Cork Damplifier technology in the tip.
- Great terrain absorption-The inverted 3D Woodcore guarantees good underfoot performance as the ski perfectly adapts to every terrain on the mountain.
- Light Poplar Full Woodcore- A light Poplar Full Woodcore offers a performing, yet very light ski.
- REINFORCEMENT-C/FX, C/FX is a unique fiber layer consisting of Carbon and Flax woven together, running tip-to-tail. It combines the incredible strength, stability, and minimal weight of carbon fiber with the increased level of dampening and vibration absorption of the flax. It's patented and exclusive to Salomon.
- SPECIFIC FEATURES-Cork Damplifier, Cork is three times more absorbing than Koroyd. Using it in the tip of the ski enables a high level of vibration absorption and dampening with even less weight.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review 2020 QST 118 SKI