Jake Blauvelt has a reputation that follows him off the side of every cliff. Now you can join in on the madness with the Ride Berzerker Snowboard. This insanely fast board loves to explore every nook and cranny you can find, and thanks to the carbon laminates, the carbon Slimerods®, and the Performance™ Core, this board is ideal for finding heavy sets in the backy or laying some slick lines inbounds. Whatever you do, make sure you stretch first, because the Ride Berzerker Snowboard might inspire you to go HAM.
- Rocker Type: Directional Hybrid Camber – A directional shape with a hybrid profile that has more camber than rocker.
- Flex: Response – Aggressive
- Shape: Quadratic Sidecut – Blending of three radius points to improve turn initiation and exit while providing the best grip possible. Uniquely formulated for each model based on its shape and riding style.
- Core: Performance™ Core – High strength Aspen is combined with Bamboo and lightweight Paulownia wood to provide the perfect balance of strong and light.
- Laminates: Carbon Array™ 3 Laminates – This power distribution technology provides total board control in every stance location. Widespread carbon stringers placed at the binding zone gather input from any stance width and all pressure angles. Rider input is then channeled to the opposing contact point for maximum board control. Offered in two levels -- 3 and 5.
- Hybrid Glass – Triaxial on top, biaxial on base; balanced torsional flex and stiffness for better response with speed.
- Carbon Slimerods® 2.0 – RIDE's Slimerods® give already fun and playful boards the added liveliness to set them apart from other boards. Using strategic placement in the board's tip and/or tail, this technology adds pop without the stiffness generally associated with snappy boards. Made up of flat carbon rods that wrap a urethane slime-core, Slimerods® have carbon for massive pop and a slime-core to smooth out the landing.
- Double Impact Plates – Added underneath each binding area to improve compressive strength and prevent board breaks where it matters most.
- Sidewalls: Roll-In Slimewall® – Unique 3D structure built around the urethane Slimewall® sidewalls. Designed to increase overall board strength, prevent topsheet chipping, and reduce weight.
- Base: Stone Ground Sintered Base – High-end sintered base material that is more durable, harder and faster than extruded.
- Edges: Standard Steel Edge – Rockwell 48 C. Ride's Austrian-made steel wraps the entire perimeter of your board for the best delam protection around.
- Topsheet: Standard Topsheet – Durable urethane topsheet material with graphics only RIDE can bring you.
- Binding Compatibility: 2 x 4 Inserts
- Terrain:All-Mountain, Freeride More
- Ability Level:Advanced-Expert More
- Rocker Type:Rocker/Camber More
- Flex Rating:Medium More
- Binding Mount Pattern:2x4
- Core/Laminates:Carbon, Metal, Wood
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review 2020 BERZERKER SNOWBOARD