The Spinelock integrates user tested and approved features like a one-way air purge valve, rear light slots, loop and bungee deck, and an external plastic bottom with a new patented attachment system. Stability was the driving element in the design process. If you want something you can pack and forget, the Spinelock is your seat bag.
There are two size options, neither of which sacrifice features for capacity. The smaller but largely versatile Spinelock 10L maximizes your carry with minimal tire clearance and provies a generous amount of waterproof storage with additional space on the external corded deck. . If you are going on a long expedition or carrying cold weather gear we recommend checking out the Spinelock 16L.
A low profile, high strength, forged aluminum clamp works in combination with precision IGUS bushings to form the pin interface. Twin forged upper arms, fastened by Torx-25 bolts, rotate into position above the saddle rails for easy mounting.
Resembling a spine ramp familiar to skateboarders, the "Spine" baseplate is made of an impact resistant UV-stabilized nylon and is integrated to the seat bag surface. The plate features two mounting positions to accommodate seatpost setback and saddle adjustments. To connect the bag, you simply line up your selected mounting position to the seat mounted clamp and slide the pin through the aligned holes. Attaching the side compression straps to the wings of the clamp fixes the pin in place and you're ready to ride!
Winner of the 2020 Gear of the Year Awards! See what Bikepacking.com has to say, read the Spinelock review.
- Innovative Spinelock stability system completely eliminates side to side sway
- Waterproof construction
- Two mounting positions to accommodate seatpost setback and saddle adjustments
- A low profile, high strength, forged aluminum clamp works in combination with precision IGUS bushings to form a quick-release pin interface making bag removal a cinch.
- Quick release bag from bike
- Internal HDPE plastic structure
- One way, low profile, air purge valve
- Carbon seatpost friendly
- Hypalon slots for a rear light
- Top mounted external webbing and bungee for additional storage
- Protective external plastic bottom frame sheet
- Active cam buckles prevent side straps from slipping on rough terrain
- Weight: 22.5 oz / 638 g
- Volume: 610 in³ / 10 L
- Materials: 210 Denier Ripstop Nylon with dual coated TPU, urethane based Hypalon reinforcement fabric, UV-stabilized, impact resistant nylon resin, forged aluminum. Imported.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review SPINELOCK SEAT BAG