The Revelate Designs Ranger bike frame bag is a full-size frame bag built to fit the geometry of most mountain bikes and offers all sorts of organizational options for your gear.
- One main compartment with a vertical divider
- Zippered left side compartment with dividers lets you organize your small items
- The bag is tapered to allow for increased volume at the head tube end
- Exit port in main compartment routes a hydration tube or battery wire (accessories not included)
- The internal strap provides an attachment point for a bike pump in the top of bag
- Front top tube attachments will accommodate top tube packs
- #10 moulded-tooth zippers easily shed dirt and grit and combine with Zipstretch™ construction for max durability
- Urethane-coated webbing is easy to clean; movable hook-and-loop one-wrap attachments secure the bag to your bike frame
- Made in the USA.
- Best Use: Bikepacking
- Gear Capacity (L):
- M: 7.3 liters
- L: 8.6 liters
- XL: 10 liters
- Gear Capacity (cu. in.):
- M: 445 cubic inches
- L: 524 cubic inches
- XL: 610 cubic inches
- M: 17.75 x 9.5 inches
- L: 19.75 x 11.5 inches
- XL: 21 x 13.5 inches
- M: 13 oz.
- L: 15 oz.
- XL: 1 lb. 1 oz.
- Material(s) : VX21 Xpac/1050-denier ballistics nylon/420-denier diamond ripstop lining/closed-cell foam/stretch Cordura
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review RANGER FRAME BAG