The Mag-Tank™ takes a new twist on top tube bags. Instead of a zippered opening, access to the bag is by a smartly contoured top flap held in place by a magnetic buckle with mechanical engagement (read - the magnet aids in closure, while load is placed on a connection). It will not unintentionally open and spill your gummy bears when you end up in the trees with your bike upside down like a conventional magnetic closure would. You can easily open the bag one handed by pulling outward on the cord loop and you have access to the whole top of the bag. To close, just flick the flap down and the buckle self-engages!
- Single-handed access with effortless magnetic closure
- Side panels stiffened with HDPE plastic sheets
- Wrap around panel is padded with EVA closed cell foam
- Interior lined with yellow fabric for greater visibility
- Adjustable height daisy chain front attachment with a spacer block to clear stem clamp bolts
- Beefy top tube strap has grippy material with double back wrap for bomber stability
- Weight: 4.5 oz
- Volume: 55 cubic inches
- Materials: VX21 & 42 XPac; 420 denier yellow and red lining; closed cell foam padded tube sections. HDPE sheets.
- Length: 8.5"
- Max height: 5"
- Width at stem: 2.5"
- Tapers down to 2.5" tall and 1.5" wide along the top tube
- Made in the USA or Imported with domestic and imported materials.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review MAG-TANK BAG