The Harness is a semi-rigid mount designed to carry drybags, packrafts, stuff sacks and other cylindrical shaped objects. Think of it as a "soft rack" for your handlebar, the harness has built in straps that excel at carrying light, bulky loads. Integrate it with any of our front pockets for a highly versatile carrying system.
When you need quick access to your stuff sack or dry bag, the Harness is ideal. Best used for widely varying loads, load it up with your tent, minus 40 degree sleeping system, packraft, ultralight drybags, fishing gear or a mini keg. Use your imagination.
Relying on a flexible connection, the Harness is crash-proof as there are no rigid connections to fail if you wreck in the middle of nowhere. Our three strap design allows for balanced and easy bag mounting - center the load and fasten the middle strap first, then the outer two.
- Molded rubber spacer blocks provide offset from handlebars reducing lever & cable interference
- Fiberglass cross-bar provides lateral stiffness across the three straps
- 3-layer, compression molded EVA composite material
- Grippy inner surface keeps your load in place
- Easy access buckles with locking cam straps
- Optional attachment straps for front pocket attachment
- Cam locking crown / head tube center strap with EVA spacer block
- Made in the USA with domestic and imported materials
- Weight: 15 oz / 425 g
- Volume: Max drybag capacity is 1220 in³ / 20 L
- Materials: EVA composite.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review HANDLEBAR BAG HARNESS