Intended for young ski prodigies on the piste, the Atomic Redster J9 RS J-RP² model is ideal for improving your technique. This is our Redster model, designed for young athletes to push their limits. It has a geometry adapted to junior races which guarantees easy and fast cornering and precise control, especially for juniors. Thanks to the Full Sidewall construction and their Light Woodcore and Densolite core, this model offers young skiers excellent grip and stability, there is no better choice for young people who have caught the racing bug.
- Light Woodcore This poplar wood core optimizes the weight of the ski while providing optimal stability and shock absorption.
- Densolite Core This foam core absorbs vibrations and provides great agility, for effortless skiing.
- Cap Sidewall Construction with solid sidewalls under the binding, from the sole to the coating, for good control of power transmission and exceptional grip.
- Gloss coating The gloss coating gives the ski a smooth, polished finish. The result: an extremely elegant high-end look.
- Active Camber 0/100/0 Active Camber allows the ski to stay in contact with the snow over a longer length. Result: better grip on icy slopes and imperturbable stability.
- Side Edge Angle: 87° Precisely tuned edges are a big part of ski performance. A dull edge cannot penetrate the snow surface and will slip in a turn. An edge that is too sharp will cling to the surface of the snow, causing instability. Our alpine skis are prepared with an 87° side edge angle for more intuitive handling, greater ease on skis and better grip on hard snow and ice.
- Base Edge Angle: 1.0° All skis from our factory come with steel edges that have been carefully machined with a precise bevel for the base edges, for specific performance characteristics. This ski features a 1.0° base edge angle that microscopically lifts the edge of the ski to clear snow and make turning easier, while providing excellent edge grip and aggressive tracking all the way. along the bend.
|Ski length (cm)||120||130||140||150||160|
|Bend radius (m)||9.3||11||12.5||14||16|
|Heel width (mm)||86.5||87.5||88.5||89.5||90.5|
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review REDSTER J9 RS SKI + COLT 7 BINDING