PULSE epoxy SUPs use high-quality EPS foam and epoxy. The combination of these materials allows us to create the strongest, most lightweight, and durable Epoxy SUP possible. All of our SUPs are constructed using a durable combination of three epoxy layers (one 6oz. layer and two 4 oz. layers) plus a graphic sheet on the top and two 4oz. epoxy layers plus a graphic sheet on the bottom over a 1.5 lb/ft3 EPS core. A final protective clear coat is applied and polished to give the final product a high gloss, attractive look.
- Fibreglass imported from France
- Solid wood stringer
- Surface Scratch protection
- Volume Test (Rider Weight Capacity)
- Deck Pad Test (skid resistance)
- Deck Pad (glue to make sure it doesn’t peel in the water)
- Width: 31 1/2"
- Depth: 4 3/4"
- Volume: 178L
- Weight: 26 Lbs.
- Weight Capacity: 195 Lbs.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review KATKOS 10'4" STANDUP PADDLEBOARD PACKAGE