Xcd Gt 160/Ea Universal Skishoe With Binding
This skin solution beats the original kick-wax skis in all conditions.
on most orders over $99
Earn 2% on every purchase
We match advertised prices
XCD GT 160 is a backcountry touring skier’s dream. It is a playful ski with a great mix of floatation, glide, edge control and grip. Compared to the standard XCD, the GT version is wider, allowing for a bigger skin area and more floatation. The GT offers excellent performance on rolling terrain and backcountry trails, making it the ideal winter companion.
- OAC Braid box construction
- Compression resistant elastic foam core
- Patented OAC Unicoat skibase
- Integrated high quality Mohair-mix skin
- ALU/ GF reinforcement at binding area
- Steel edges
- Weight 1350g w/o binding
- Width 116-86-100mm