on most orders over $50
Earn 2% on every purchase
We match advertised prices
- Utilizing DAC DA17 aluminum alloy poles and our proprietary SQ Frame design, the Timberline SQ tents are built to be dependently durable with spacious interiors in an A-frame style.
- The mid-span spreader bar accentuates the curves in the tent body, adding internal volumeFull-Coverage keeps the tent protected from the elements and creates a large 15.3 square foot front vestibule for storing packs, wet boots, cooking gear, and more.
- Full-Coverage keeps the tent protected from the elements and creates a large 15.3 square foot front vestibule for storing packs, wet boots, cooking gear, and more.
- Eureka!’s High/Low Vent – Air Exchange system allows for controlled airflow to keep you comfortable no matter the weather outside.
- Enjoy easy in-and-out with two generously sized D-style doors with large windows.
- Front vestibule provides a place for gear storage outside of the tent.
|Floor Size||103 in x 85 in (261.6 cm x 215.9 cm)|
|Floor Area||60.8 ft² / 5.6 m²|
|Interior Peak Height||57 in | 144.8 cm|
|Total Weight||11 lb 8 oz | 5.22 kg|
|Minimum Weight||9 lbs 13 oz / 4.5 kg|
|Pack Size||7 in x 26 in (18 cm x 66 cm)|
|Inner Body Fabric||75D 190T polyester taffeta breathable|
|Rainfly Fabric||68D 190T polyester ripstop 1000 mm|
|Mesh||40D polyester no-see-um|