on most orders over $50
Earn 2% on every purchase
We match advertised prices
The Boardworks Solr is fast becoming one of our favorite boards and is sold in a convenient board + paddle package. This is the perfect paddleboard for beginners wanting to get on the water and start paddling. The Solr comes with our custom full carbon fiber two-piece, adjustable paddle. Storage options on the forward deck consist of four anchor points that allow for bungee or deck tie-downs allowing for ample secure storage for extra gear. Our ultra-comfortable Honey Fomb heat embossed deck pad offers the highest level of traction without the usual water retention of brushed open foam traction pads. The Solr SUP package checks off all the boxes by being lightweight, stable, and convenient. It’s the perfect board for beginners or intermediate paddlers who want to get on the water and start paddling today.
- Versatile Paddle Board: This all-around paddleboard is designed with the family in mind and is wide and stable for smooth water paddling.
- Increased Stability: Honeycomb heat embossed deck pad and extra-wide nose and tail make this a great yoga paddleboard.
- Easy Transportation: Integrated handle for easy carry and locking ability.
- Easy Storage: 4 front tie-downs with bungee cordage for storing water bottles and other small gear.
- Easy Installation: The center fin box comes with a 9” FCS2 dolphin fin for a toolless install and high performance in all conditions.
- X-Shot: X-SHOT
- Includes: 2 Piece adjustable Carbon Paddle and an ankle leash
- Length 11’6″
- Width 33.25″
- Thickness 4 1/2″
- Volume 192 L.
- Fin Set SINGLE
- Construction X-SHOT
- Novice MAX.: 210 LBS.
- Intermediate MAX.: 230 LBS.
- Advanced MAX.: 260 LBS.