on most orders over $50
Earn 2% on every purchase
We match advertised prices
PULSE epoxy SUPs use high-quality EPS foam and epoxy. The combination of these materials allows us to create the strongest, most lightweight, and durable Epoxy SUP possible. All of our SUPs are constructed using a durable combination of three epoxy layers (one 6oz. layer and two 4 oz. layers) plus a graphic sheet on the top and two 4oz. epoxy layers plus a graphic sheet on the bottom over a 1.5 lb/ft3 EPS core. A final protective clear coat is applied and polished to give the final product a high gloss, attractive look.
- Fiberglass imported from France
- Solid wood stringer
- 6 tests on each board:
- Surface Scratch
- Surface Paint Test
- Weight Pressure Test (660 lbs)
- Volume Test (Rider Weight Capacity)
- Deck Pad Test (skid resistance)
- Deck Pad (glue to make sure it doesn’t peel in the water)
- Includes: 2 Piece Carbon Paddle, padded board bag, and an ankle leash
- Width: 31 1/2″
- Depth: 4 3/4″
- Volume: 178L
- Weight: 26 Lbs.
- Weight Capacity: 195 Lbs.