on most orders over $50
Earn 2% on every purchase
We match advertised prices
Whether you’re looking to step up your whitewater game or just getting started, the Quiver elevates any river running experience.
- Inflates to 20 psi (1.379 bar) for super rigid performance and folds compactly for easy storage and transport.
- Proprietary Axis Technology™, an acrylic stiffening agent integrated in the deck, improves stiffness and performance without adding weight or making the board harder to fold and store.
- With heavy-duty PVC drop-stitch construction and double sidewalls for increased durability, NRS SUPs can handle the abrasion and abuse of an adventurous lifestyle.
- Removable, interchangeable, nylon-reinforced plastic fins let you customize your setup and absorb impacts without breaking.
- One D-ring on the deck for a water bottle or drybag, one on the tail for a leash and an additional D-ring on the underside of the nose for tie-downs.
- Pressure relief valve prevents accidental over-inflation.
- Top-quality Leafield D7 inflation/deflation valve for unsurpassed reliability.
- Three sturdy webbing handles in the center of the deck for hauling plus one handle on both the front and tail to aid in a swim.
- Includes a high-pressure pump with pressure gauge, two Whitewater fins, two Allwater fins, carry bag and repair kit.