on most orders over $50
Earn 2% on every purchase
We match advertised prices
Kahuna’s very popular, price-point board, the ALOHA series receives the fade paint scheme for 2018. Still loaded with all the features that made it a favorite amongst entry-level SUP enthusiasts, the ALOHA’s feature a bow Tie-Down, Gortex Vent Valve, Crocodile Texture Deck Pad, and High Gloss Finish. The ALOHA Series board packages include a 2pc Fiberglass Shaft Paddle, Composite Blade with a protective rubber edge. With a similar construction to the EPIC Series, the ALOHA Series is built with 2 layers of glass on top and bottom with an extra 3rd layer of 3K carbon in the standing zone that wraps over the rails to help protect the board from paddle dings and bonks.
The 10’2″ ALOHA is built with similar lines as our most popular board the BRADDAH. The ultimate all-rounder this is a favorite for the cottage crowd who need a board for visiting guests.
- GORE-TEX: Vent valve
- ANCHOR TIE: For securing an anchor or weight
- 3K CARBON STANDING ZONE: Strong, stiff and more impact resistant
- KAHUNA DECK PAD: Textured deck pad for a soft and comfy grip
- FIN THUMBSCREW: No screwdriver needed
- 2 PC COMPOSITE PADDLE: Strong, durable, and adjustable
- 10″ FIN: Plastic fin
- Size: 10’2″ x 34” x 5.5”
- Construction: Epoxy Sandwich
- Total Capacity: Up to 220 lbs
- Board Weight:30 lbs