on most orders over $50
Earn 2% on every purchase
We match advertised prices
– Board Size (cm): 149 M
– Total Length (mm): 1490
– Nose Length (mm): 300
– Contact Edge Length (mm): 890
– Effective Edge Length (mm): 1140
– Tail Length (mm): 300
– Sidecut Radius (m): 7.0
– Nose Width (mm): 285
– Underfoot Width : Front Foot (mm): 252,5
– Waist Width (mm): 244
– Underfoot Width : Rear Foot (mm): 254
– Tail Width (mm): 285
– Set Back (mm): -10
– Reference Stance (mm): 510
– Minimum – Maximum Stance (mm): 430 – 590
– Recommended Rider´s Weight (kg.): 55 – 65
– Recommended Rider´s Weight (lbs.): 121 – 143
– BASE N-5000: The N-5C00 is our universal base. It´s designed to absorb wax to retain it longer Exceptionally durable, this base will take you anywhere.
– Construction classic sandwich: Our standard construction is the top of the line for most other brands. Our well proven, high quality materials allow us to produce great performing boards that don´t break the bank.
– Fiberglass dual std: Our Standard 900 biaxial fiberglass is designed to offer a forgiving ride and predictable torsional flex. It´s bombproof, reliable and perfect for all types of terrain and riders.
– Inserts 4/4-4: With 4 rows of inserts every 4 crn, this basic insert pattern offers a large possibility of stance options, and is the first step in finding Vour optimum stance when you start snowboarding Our reference stance is the middle position.
– Absorbnid: Absorbnid is an innovative top layer designed to absorb unwanted This allows us to develop responsive, dynamic bc•ards that stNI give you a smooth and fatigue free ride _
– Woodcore fullwood: This is our standard poplar core, with beech reinforcements. The beech in the nose and tail adds pp, stiffness and torsion. If you like a consistent ride with Bts of ife, this is the core for you.