on most orders over $50
Earn 2% on every purchase
We match advertised prices
Not every day is hero pow and waist-deep trenchtown. But when that high pressure sets in, you still gotta put ‘em down and rip.
So take on the hardpack, the blown out sastrugi – yeah that’s a word – and churn and burn no matter what’s in front of you on the Mindbender 90Ti skis. Make that hardpack fun again.
- ASPEN CORE: Lightweight and resilient, great all around material.
- MAPLE CORE: Dense, hardwood with excellent power transfer and stability.
- ALL-TERRAIN ROCKER – Skis with All-Terrain rocker have a gradual rise in the tip for great versatility in all conditions, with a short, low rise in the tail for added control in variable snow.
- POWERWALL: Power transfer is dramatically enhanced with the oversized ABS sidewalls that are laminated and pocketed within the woodcore in the midbody of the ski. With the sidewall extending into the heart of the ski, the transmission of energy from skier to ski edge is direct and precise.
- TITANAL Y-BEAM: TCD optimized shape, placing Titanal directly over the edges in the forebody of the ski for powerful and consistent turn entry in variable and off-piste conditions. Underfoot the Titanal extends the full width of the ski for maximum power transfer and control. In the tail, the Titanal narrows, tapering in, to allow the ski to break free on the back end of the turn, while still remaining supportive.