Back to basics. Sometimes a pared back tool is the best thing for the job. Perfect for multi-day adventures, this bag shaves grams by leaving frills out of the picture. Its airy mesh suspension is light, and sends cool air across your sweat-soaked back. A simple pocket design lets you stay organized, with fewer places to accidentally lose your backcountry essentials. For a season of coastal hikes and high routes, this pack is no nonsense, lots of comfort, and all function.
- Airspeed suspension system uses tensioned mesh to float the load on your back, while allowing air flow.
- Harness is easy to adjust, with up to 12cm of back length adjustment.
- Women's specific harness fits female or narrow-framed hikers.
- Construction combines 600-denier and 450-denier polyester with a 1000-denier nylon base for durability in backcountry use.
- Soft edged shoulder straps feature an adjustable sternum strap and integrated safety whistle.
- Integrated rain cover gives you weather protection whenever you need it.
- Hydration sleeve accommodates a 3L bladder (sold separately).
- Fixed lid with double buckles allows easy top access.
- Separated sleeping bag compartment has bottom zipper access.
- Stretch mesh side pockets add extra storage for frequently used items.
- Compression straps keep your load tight and tidy, or strap on poles.
- Sewn loops on both sides lets you clip on extras or bulky gear.
- Padded hip belt positions weight comfortably.
- Zippered hip belt pocket keeps small items accessible.
- Recommended load: 11-16kg.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review RENN 50 PACK