Keep warm and keep the sunshine feeling going on grey days in the O’Riginals ski jacket.
- Made from recycled PET
- A cozy knitted lining with synthetic down insulation, which functions in all weather conditions
- Critically taped seams and a water-repellent coating
- Storm plackets and elasticated binding at the hood edge and cuffs makes sure no wind finds its way in
- 70% Polyester / 30% Recycled Polyethylene Pongee
- O’Neill Hyperdry Treatment – O’Neill Hyperdry is a hydrophobic nano-technology durable water repellency treatment that allows fabric to dry ultra-fast and repel water while maintaining breathability and natural softness.
- Membrane: 10K Waterproofing / 10K Breathability
- Insulation: 600 Polyfill Synthetic Down Insulation
- Fit: Relaxed Fit
- Center Back Length – 27" (M)
- Critically Taped Seams – In order to make an outerwear garment waterproof, you need more than waterproof fabrics - you also need taped seams. A simple seam becomes a taped seam once waterproof taping has been carefully and firmly placed over a stitched seam. Critically taped seams means that only the seams in critical, exposed areas are taped.
- Inner Storm Placket – Covers the zipper from the inside to keep moisture and the cold air out. A protective flap of fabric which sits in the front of the jacket behind the zip to stop cold winds getting into your jacket.
- Storm Placket – Covers the zipper to keep moisture and the cold air out. A protective flap of fabric which sits in front of the jacket over the zip to stop cold winds getting into your jacket.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review WOMEN'S O'RIGINAL JACKET