Log in if you have an account
Dont have an account? Register
The innovative floor design and continuous hull of the Star Slice Frameless Cataraft prevent stalling when hitting big waves and holes. Whether paddling R-1, R-2 or rowing a frame, the Slice's unique features let paddlers charge class V whitewater with confidence.
- 4000 denier floor is raised 6" and utilizes a removable 3" drop-stitch deck to enhance stability and overall performance in bigger whitewater.
- The overlap seam construction with 400 denier seam tape includes heat-welded inner seams and hand glued outer seams to ensure better air retention, optimal strength and unmatched durability.
- Two splashproof storage compartments keep gear out of the way and mostly dry.
- Features two non-removable 12" thwarts.
- Six 2" stainless steel d-rings for strapping down gear or rigging a frame.
- Top-quality Leafield C7 valves ensure trouble free inflation and deflation.
- The Slice includes a backpack, foot pump and repair kit making getting to the water, getting on the water, and staying on the water easy.
- Self-Bailing floor.
- 5-year retail warranty, 3-year commercial.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review STAR SLICE PADDLE CATARAFT