The innovative floor design and continuous hull of the Star Slice Frameless Cataraft prevent stalling when hitting big waves and holes. Whether paddling R-1, R-2 or rowing a frame, the Slice's unique features let paddlers charge class V whitewater with confidence.
- 4000 denier floor is raised 6" and utilizes a removable 3" drop-stitch deck to enhance stability and overall performance in bigger whitewater.
- The overlap seam construction with 400 denier seam tape includes heat-welded inner seams and hand glued outer seams to ensure better air retention, optimal strength and unmatched durability.
- Two splashproof storage compartments keep gear out of the way and mostly dry.
- Features two non-removable 12" thwarts.
- Six 2" stainless steel d-rings for strapping down gear or rigging a frame.
- Top-quality Leafield C7 valves ensure trouble free inflation and deflation.
- The Slice includes a backpack, foot pump and repair kit making getting to the water, getting on the water, and staying on the water easy.
- Self-Bailing floor.
- 5-year retail warranty, 3-year commercial.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review STAR SLICE PADDLE CATARAFT