Ready for Anything. Introducing the Regulus, a high-performance watch created in collaboration with agents from the Special Operations corps of the United States. Manufactured to withstand the most extreme conditions and with a simple design, the Regulus is always ready for action.
- Design - The rugged functionality of tactical gear was the main driver behind the Regulus’ aesthetic. Each feature and material was deliberately chosen to meet the exceptional standards of America’s fighting elite.
- Durability - Poron foam between the Regulus’ brain and case gives it a shock-blocking shell, water-resistant pushers give you access to info underwater, and a five-year battery gives you the freedom to head out on any adventure with confidence.
- Special Feature - Features dual chronograph timers, three independent alarms, adjustable LED brightness for light-sensitive situations, and a silent mode that keeps you stealthy.
- Movement - Custom digital LCD module encased in a protective PU jacket and Poron foam padding.
- Water Rating - 100 Meter / 10 ATM
- Watch Movement - Custom digital LCD module encased in a protective PU jacket and Poron foam padding for super tough shock absorption and durability. Functions include dual time, time of day (12 or 24 hour), day/date, auto calendar through 2099, dual chronographs with 1/100 second resolution visible from all mode screens, count down timer, 3 independent alarms, adjustable LED backlight, and silent mode.
- Watch Band - 29mm to 24mm tapered custom injection molded free-swing TPU 80 band with water flow texture on bottom side, patented locking looper, and stainless steel buckle with stainless steel screw bar. Each Multicam watch band is unique, one of a kind, cut individually from a pattern. As such your watch band may differ slightly from the photos shown
- Watch Dial - Custom high contrast LCD
- Watch Case - 46mm, 100 meter/10 ATM custom injection molded TR90 case, with polycarbonate pushers located at 6 and 9 o'clock, hardened mineral crystal, stainless steel bezel, solid stainless steel screw on case back and screw pin lugs.
- Water Rating - 100 METER / 10 ATM
- Warranty - Nixon offers a limited warranty of defects in materials and workmanship for a period of two (2) years after original purchase from nixon.com or an authorized Nixon dealer. This means that if the materials in your watch aren't right or if the watch isn't put together correctly, we'll repair or replace it, at our option. But, this doesn't mean you can abuse your watch and expect us to fix it for free. We don't cover normal wear and tear or batteries*, crystal, watch case, strap, bracelet, loss or theft. You will void your warranty if you open your case back, push the buttons underwater, or forget to screw down or push in the crown and expose your watch to moisture. Proof of purchase is required for all warranty claims and service requests, so hold onto your receipt. Nixon will not accept a warranty claim or repair request if a watch has evidence of excessive wear or misuse.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review REGULUS WATCH