Newly added to the collection, this rising star utilizes our body-mapped 3D baffling to gently cradle and keep you centred on the pad during the night. The slightly elevated head baffle serves as a headboard, helping to keep your camp pillow in place. Packable, durable, and weight conscious, Quasar™ is a great versatile option for any adventure.
- Gently curved, body-mapped baffles create cradling support to keep you centred on the pad through the night.
- Equipped with our proprietary Laylow™ zero-profile, multi-functional, micro-adjustable valve for customizable comfort and fast deflation.
- Fabric is bluesign® certified and made of 100% post-consumer recycled materials.
- Durable 30D polyester ripstop conforms to the body and has a great feel.
- Versatile design is packable, durable, and weight-conscious at a competitive price. From the backcountry to your friend’s living room, this pad makes sleep happen.
- Included Vortex™ pump sack reduces moisture in your pad and makes inflation a breeze.
- R-values are 1.8 (non-insulated) and 3.3 (insulated with 100% PCR Primaloft), according to the ASTM F3340 standard. Includes a compact stuff sack and repair kit.
- Protected by the NEMO Lifetime Warranty.
- Minimum Weight: 1 lb , 14 oz / 850 g
- Packed Weight: 2 lb , 1 oz / 930 g
- Packed Size: 9.0 x 5.0 in dia / 23 x 12.5 cm dia
- Climate: Three-Season
- R-Value: 3.3
- Thickness: 3.5 in
- Dimensions: 72 x 25 x 3.5 in / 183 x 64 x 9 cm
- Shape: Rectangular
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review QUASAR 3D INSULATED SLEEPING PAD