- Level of practice: Advanced
- Touring style: Freeride | Downhill performance. Shift's long toe-wings absorb maximum shock, with 47mm of elastic travel, while delivering improved energy transfer and efficiency.
- Touring capability: SHIFT offers a PIN toe design and full heel rotation for efficient touring. A convenient switch between ski and tour modes make it easy to get to untracked lines.
- Lightweight: Made with a new material, Carbon-infused PA, combined with aluminum and steel, S/LAB SHIFT MNC 13 is light yet strong, at 1.7kg / pair.
- Adjustment range: 30 mm
- Adjustment range: 3.75 US sizes
- Din Scale: 6-13
- Height: 30
- Skier weight: 66-125 kg
- Skier weight: 145-275 lbs
- Weight: 885 in g / 1/2 pair
- Franchise: SHIFT | Norm | MNC | Techno
- MNC - Multi Norm Certified
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review N S/LAB SHIFT MNC 13 BLCK ALPINE BINDING