The MSR Quick Solo System cookset is for fast-packing hikers who rehydrate meals and prepare hot drinks while logging lots of miles on the trail.
- Cookset includes a 1.3-liter hard-anodized aluminum pot, 1 strainer lid, 1 insulated mug and 1 pot handle
- 1.3-liter pot meets your needs for basic cooking tasks; hard-anodized aluminum spreads heat evenly for good cooking performance
- Brushed aluminum lid features an integrated strainer to eliminate the hassle of draining water from noodles or steamed vegetables
- Talon™ pot handle attaches to and removes from the pot's exterior bracket, ensuring you don't scratch the inner surface
- 12.5 fl. oz. stainless-steel mug has an insulated sleeve to keep your drinks hot and easy to handle; includes a sip-through lid
- Mug nests within the pot for efficient packing
- MSR Quick Solo System cookset weighs 11.4 oz.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review QUICK SOLO SYSTEM COOK SET