Log in if you have an account
Dont have an account? Register
It’s cut from a fabric made with recycled Nylon yarns, and we’ve used the material’s natural stretch to reduce seams and increase comfort while simultaneously creating a stellar fit for even the most dynamic riding. To ensure comfort, it includes our highly breathable, stretchable, SELECT Escape 1:1™ chamois.
- SELECT Transfer fabric made with recycled Nylon
- Reduced paneling and seams, plus raw-edge bib straps, enhance comfort
- Men's SELECT Escape 1:1® Chamois pad provides optimal moisture transfer and breathability
- BioViz® reflective elements for low-light visibility
- 10.5” inseam length (size M)
- Form fit
- Shipped rolled to reduce plastic packaging; wash to remove wrinkling
- Pedal to Zero™: Going by bike 21mi / 33km offsets the climate impact of this garment
Main Body: 80% recycled nylon, 20% elastane Bib: 75% nylon, 25% elastane
USE SIMPLE DETERGENTS WITH NO ADDITIVES Never use detergents with fabric softeners, perfumes or any additive type product. The general rule of thumb is the simpler the better. Many detergents with additives leave "surfactants" behind on a fabric's fibers that inhibit the technical performance. Typically the best detergents to use will have "Clear" or "Free" in their names. Don't pour the detergent directly onto the clothing, put it in the washer first, when you start the water. If something is not functionally working, but is not dirty, try rinsing it twice in warm to hot water. This will help get rid of the harmful surfactants. READ THE CONTENT CARE LABEL: On the inside of your garment, or on the hangcard, there are instructions for the care of that individual piece. On garments this will be on a side seam or back seam label. Follow those directions. On finer fabrics, use a "Gentle" cycle. Close all zippers, attach "hook and loop" closures on gloves YOU CAN USE THE DRYER, CAREFULLY: If you use a dryer be sure to use a lower / warm heat setting (Do NOT use a commercial dryer or a "Hot" setting). This will often restore the fabric and help the water and wind repellent qualities. If in doubt, hang the clothing to dry.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review MEN 'S ATTACK BIB SHORTS