Our best-value down parka—packed with ultralight 650-fill DownTek for warmth and protection, even when wet.
Size & Fit
- Slightly Fitted.
- Best with midweight layer.
- Falls at thigh.
- This down jacket features game-changing Bean Tested® DownTek™ insulation that does what other down can’t – keep you warm, even in wet conditions. Unlike ordinary down that soaks up moisture and clumps together, losing virtually all of its warming power, this innovative, specially coated DownTek™ absorbs 33% less moisture and dries 66% faster so it stays light, lofty and warm longer.
Fabric & Care
650-fill DownTek down insulation repels moisture and provides exceptional warmth.
Shell and lining made from 100% recycled polyester, ensuring minimal impact on the environment.
Reinforced with nylon overlays on shoulders for extra durability.
Machine wash and dry.
- Stand collar with removable, adjustable insulated hood.
- Features two-way zipper to easily adjust comfort; plus snaps on storm flap.
- Our classic Mt. Katahdin logo.
- Internal zip pocket.
- Internal drawcord waist.
- Two lower hand snap pockets with security zipper pockets behind them.
- Elastic cuffs with adjustable tabs.
- Longer length for added warmth and coverage.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review DOWN PARKA