You've seen the videos; honey badgers ain't nothin' to mess with. They're ferocious, fearless, and willing to take on gnarly predators many times their own size. The Line Skis Honey Badger Skis are built for the park-addicted jib-punk taking the same no-holds-barred attitude to the concrete and rails of the urban jungle as well as the park. They have the energy and agility to attack rails and pop natural features like a badger tearing into a hornet's nest, and super-durable construction means they'll live to tell the tale no matter how many times they get stung.
- Early Rise™ – Tip, and tail lift away from the snow to bring the contact points closer to the center of the ski. This increases a ski's lift in deep snow and allows it to engage more quickly on hardpack.
- Symmetric Flex™ – The same flex pattern in front and behind your boot conforms to terrain equally riding forward & backward.
- 5-Cut™ – Five different radiuses are blended into the ski's sidecut. The result? A wide variety of turn shapes and an intuitive feel.
- Sidewalls-4D Fibercap Construction – 4 directions of fiberglass are woven across the top of the core for durability without unnecessary weight.
- Base-Fatty Base | Sintered 1.7mm – High density sintered bases reduce friction against the snow allowing for more speed and better durability.
- Edges-Fatty Edge | 2.5mm x 2.2mm – 30% thicker edge dramatically increases durability and tuning life of these skis.
- Graphics-Hardcap TPU
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review 2021 HONEY BADGER SKI