You can sheath your longsword and retire the katana you picked up from the mall; there's a new blade in town. Ready to slice and dice your local hill, the Line Skis Blade Skis feature edge to edge Gas Pedal Metal™ construction for torsional stability and a razor sharp turn radius that begs you to drop a knee and hang on for dear life. Independent Titanal pieces in the tip and tail provide grip, energy and snap out of the turn, if only to slingshot you into the next. Feed the adrenaline junkie within and lay some trenches on the Blades.
- Early Rise™: Tip and tail lift away from the snow to bring the contact points closer to the center of the ski. This increases a ski's lift in deep snow and allows it to engage more quickly on hardpack.
- Rocker Profile: 3mm Tip / 5mm Camber / 1mm Tail
- Directional Flex™: The softer tip floats and initiates turns easily while the stiffer tail provides power, stability and high speed control.
- 5-Cut™: Five different radiuses are blended into the ski's sidecut. The result? A wide variety of turn shapes and an intuitive feel.
- Thin Tip™: Super thin core & sidewall in the tips are 100 grams lighter per pair for reduced swing weight & tip bounce.
- Aspen Core: 100% Aspen wood for the lightest, most nimble feel.
- Gas Pedal Metal™:Titanal focused across the ski width provides increased edge grip and torsional stability while maintaining a lively feel along the length of the ski. Two independent tip and tail Titanal pieces add power and energy.
- Sidewall Construction: Ultra-high density Polyethylene vertical walls over the edges to absorb vibrations and provide powerful energy transmission.
- Fatty Base: Sintered 1.7mm – High density sintered bases reduce friction against the snow allowing for more speed and better durability.
- Fatty Edge: 2.5mm x 2.2mm – 30% thicker edge dramatically increases durability and tuning life of these skis.
- Graphics: Hardcap TPU
- Stance Back from Center: 40 mm
- Mounting Distance from Tail: 81.9 cm
- Binding Compatibility: We recommend a brake width equal to or at most 15 mm wider than the ski waist width.
- Terrain:Carving, All-Mountain More
- Skis:No Bindings
- Ability Level:Advanced-Expert More
- Rocker Type:Rocker/Camber/Rocker More
- Turning Radius:Short More
- Core/Laminates:Metal, Wood
- Tail Type:Partial Twin Tip More
- Partial Twin Tip
- Warranty:2 Years
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review 2021 BLADE SKI