If you've got a sickness and the only cure is sending it, you need to hook up a pair of the Line Skis Chronics. Designed for the park inclined jib merchant who doesn't care to waste time changing skis to shred the rest of the mountain; the Chronic is built to seek, send and stomp airs wherever they are. With Thin Tip™ tips and tails for reduced swing weight and a poppy Maple Macroblock™ core, these playful freestyle sticks sail in the air and spin with the best of 'em; just what the doctor ordered.
- Early Rise™ – Tip, and tail lift away from the snow to bring the contact points closer to the center of the ski. This increases a ski's lift in deep snow and allows it to engage more quickly on hardpack.
Symmetric Flex – The same flex pattern in front and behind your boot conforms to terrain equally riding forward & backward.
5-Cut™ – Five different radiuses are blended into the ski's sidecut. The result? A wide variety of turn shapes and an intuitive feel.
- Sidewalls-Sidewall Construction – Ultra-high density Polyethylene vertical walls over the edges to absorb vibrations and provide powerful energy transmission.
- Base-Fatty Base | Sintered 1.7mm – 30% thicker base dramatically increases durability and tuning life of these skis.
- Edges-Fatty Edge | 2.5mm x 2.2mm – 30% thicker edge dramatically increases durability and tuning life of these skis.
- Graphics-Tuff Top™ – Textured tougher top materials for more abuse, fewer scratches, and a longer, better-looking life for the investment on your feet.
- Additional Features-Stance Back from Center – -30 mm-Mounting Distance from Tail – 86.1 cm
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review LINE 2020 CHRONIC SKI